Thursday, June 27, 2013

Greek 3 Is Finished!

          Except for my grading the final exams and submitting the final grades to the Dean of Studies, Greek 3, BTh 2 is finished! 
          We met for an hour this morning to review Lessons 21-28.  A couple of students stayed after to ask me some particular questions.  The exam began at 2:00 p.m. (14:00) and everybody had finished  by 3:30 p.m. (15:30).  I will probably start grading them tonight after we get back from supper.  Marty and I are going with the Ellingtons to eat at Mahak, the Indian restaurant where we ate the first week.
           Eunice, the woman who has been coming twice a week to clean the house and wash/iron clothes, came for her last time today.  When I paid her for her work, I also gave her a couple of Carolina Strawberry Festival tote bags with some pads, pencils, and Tootsie Roll Pops in them.  She was glad to get them.
          Here are some pictures that Dustin took on Sunday's boat ride on the Zambezi River.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment